Cumberland County, Pennsylvania Republican Committee
RSVP and Pay Online for the October 4, 2016 dinner click here.
Now accepting donations online via paypal. No corporate donations allowed.
For all donations we need name and address. For donations $250.00 and greater, we additionally need occupation, employer and employer address. Please click here to be connected to the online form to complete to provide this information.
- 10/9 2nd Presidential Debate Watch Party, Flinchy's Restaurant, 1833 Hummel Ave., Camp Hill. Gather at 8 p.m. for light refreshments followed by the debate at 9 p.m.
- 10/4: Annual Fall Dinner, co-hosted with Dauphin Co. GOP at the Radisson Penn Harris in Camp Hill. Chairman's Club Reception at 5:30 p.m.; general reception at 6 p.m.; dinner at 7 p.m. Tickets are $35 for committee people and $50 for non-committee people. Contact Alex Anastasio: firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 717-756-3806 TO RSVP and PAY Online Click here.
- 10/8-9: East Pennsboro Pumpkin Fest, Adams Ricci Park. Volunteers are needed to distribute signs and register voters. Contact Dottie Hall email@example.com.
- 10/22: Stony Ridge Fall Festival, Stony Ridge Park, 50 Bernheisel Brisge Rd, Carlisle. 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.Volunteers are needed to staff a GOP tent, distribute signs and literature. Contact: Bob Zambuto firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11/1: Cumberland 9/12 Project, Candidates' Forum, which will be held on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2016, from 6:30 PM to approximately 9 PM. This event, free and open to the public, will be held at Carlisle Fire and Rescue, 177 Carlisle Spring Road, Carlisle, PA 17013
- 11/8: Election Night Party, Radisson Penn Harris Ballroom
- Committee Members, please verify your contact information using this online form.